NO MATTER IF YOU ARE NEW TO ADHD OR HAVE BEEN MANAGING IT FOR SOME YEARS, THIS PROGRAM WILL HELP YOU REKINDLE YOUR PASSION FOR PARENTING
DO YOU RECOGNISE SOME OF THESE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS?
• Should I be doing it differently?
• I keep trying but it does not get any easier
• Why am I the only parent finding this so hard?
• Everyone thinks I am such a terrible parent.
• Will my child ever be independent?
• Sometimes I just do not know what to do.
NO MATTER IF YOU ARE NEW TO ADHD OR HAVE BEEN MANAGING IT FOR SOME YEARS, THIS PROGRAM WILL HELP YOU REKINDLE YOUR PASSION FOR PARENTING AND WILL INCLUDE:
• Up to date information on ADHD and how ADHD impacts your child’s ability to carry out daily tasks and why it can be challenging.
• What is the most effective parenting today?
• Parenting strategies and tools which are known to work with ADHD.
• Managing defiant behaviours and setting boundaries.
• Understanding how your emotions impact how you parent.
• Methods to manage your emotions and the benefits of looking after yourself.
Where: Lotteries House Kalgoorlie
When: 9.30 am to 1.30 pm Saturdays on the 19th of February and 12th of March 2022
Cost: FREE, this is a 2-session face to face workshop
Facilitator: Susan Hughes