Coolgardie’s Old Gaol was built in 1896 and was still used until 1973 when the new police station was built.
The Old Gaol has an attached Police quarters and the Drill Hall was a courtroom until the completion of the Wardens Court building.
The Gaol consists of two cells and an exercise yard and office space for the police station.
Check-in at the Visitors Centre to see when this attraction is open.
This event has been favourited by 1 person.